Bank End Equine Rescue. Company Registration No. 06914260
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bank End Equine Rescue. Company Registration No. 06914260

Equine Forum dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of all equines in need

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To the pub on horses for lunch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lorraine

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-09-17

To the pub on horses for lunch Empty
PostSubject: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:04 am

I'm riding to a pub for lunch today, its about 4hrs in total. Most of it off road. Any one coming? Dont forget to bring your headcollars ropes and a bit of string. Very Happy Someone at the pub will provide water for the horses, and they will be tied up in view of where we sit. (the horses will be tied up, not the person with the water lol)
Back to top Go down
toad22

toad22

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 12:08 pm

I am up for that Very Happy Toad like bringing me back from the pub! I never insist on anything after a pub ride with her!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Well, we have returned safe n sound. It was a bit windy in places. Got to the pub just as it opened, so ordered a drink and some chips x3, sat down on the patio where we could keep an eye on the horses, and then loads of people came into the pub, so it was really well timed. Phew. Got home, horses nice and dry, (we did a lot of walking at chatting today, hee hee), so gave treacle a cuddle and carrot and she's in the field munching.
Back to top Go down
toad22

toad22

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Where are the pics? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Er i forgot my camera til almost there. Bother! Oh well i will just have to go again! hee hee drunken
Back to top Go down
toad22

toad22

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 10:02 pm

We are still waiting for yor pics from yr new camera!!!!
Back to top Go down
llannerch

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-04-15

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptySun May 03, 2009 11:39 pm

My friend and I try to encourperate a pub stop on most of our toodles .

The horses now even know to turn into the pub, hers loves cider and mine loves prawn cocktail or smokey bacon flavoured crisps.

We enjoy a lager or two or even three Smile

The pub even has its own mounting block which seeing as hers is 16.3 and mine is 17.2 is very useful!

We have tried to eat at another local pub with the horses however there was nowhere to tie them and they seem to think everything we ate should be for them!
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

Number of posts : 2535

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch EmptyMon May 04, 2009 11:48 pm

yep please piccies welcome !! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the pub on horses for lunch   To the pub on horses for lunch Empty

Back to top Go down

To the pub on horses for lunch
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bank End Equine Rescue. Company Registration No. 06914260 :: Topazs' Pink Cosmo Bar, run by Deb The Lush-
Jump to: