Share | 

I rescued a kitten tonite !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bennie

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:05 am

Look at that poor kitten .. she was surviving under a car in front of my dining room .
Well, as usual I feed those lost kitties but omg .. she is only skin and bones ( 4 pounds ! ) I never saw so skinny a cat before .
I fed her, put her in the bathroom as Clochette had a big " welcome fight" with her, poor thing .
I don't know what I will do with her as I had 3 cats before and it was too much !!
But it's an urgency so actually I don't ask me too many questions .
What I fear is that she is ill and needs a quaranteen .Clochette ( my white female) has not a great condition but I will ask the vet what I can do .
Do you think it's too early to worm her for she is so skinny ?
And I think she also looks like Clochette .. maybe she is her daughter !!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grumpymum

Number of posts : 2695

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:53 am

Aww poor little cat she does look like Clochette. I know worning is inportant and ponies are completely different but I waited 2 weeks before worming ginger as I didn't think her little body could take it

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Kitty spent a good quiet nite and this morning there was half of a mice next to her . I will make her eat and once she is ok I don't know if I can keep her as Clochette literally and almost killed her when she saw her .. you know the way cats are on the ground and keeping the stranger in the middle of their paws while kiking with rear legs !! And besides my bathroom door as to be shut aml the time and I use it all the time lol

We'll see but I have to also protect Clochette as she is able to catch any desease and not defend herself due to her low white cells.

So .. we'll see, actually kitty would like to ge back in the street or in the house but impossible . outside is too windy and cold and inside big predator .
Kimy is always ready to make friends and rarely attack but Clochette who comes from the street is defending her territory .

Ta for the advice, I won't worm her as she has no muscles at all and I bet no worm survived also in such small a body .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bennie

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:17 pm

Kitty was not happy in the bathroom and wanted to be with me or go out .She can't be all the time with me as Clochette can't stand her . I let her go where she came from .. she just had to cross the road what she did and wanted .I won't oblige her to stay here if her instinct dictates her something else . Maybe she wants to die peacefully but I will feed her and let her sleep in the house at nite . She just has to cross the road to get there . Or I pick her up under the car she usually is under for heat .
To me she is highly dehydrated and would need expensive care that I can't afford . I just hope she will come back poor thing .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bennie

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:59 pm

Good news .. well sort of

Kitty has an owner, 2 young teens came to my house and asked for kitty .
They told me she was chased by their 2 other siamese cats as she had a desease. she was never vaccinated and vet said there was a cat desease in my area .
I gave them the food vet in tin, special food for recovery and they said she was better already .
her name is carmina . bless her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grumpymum

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:04 pm

Aww nice to know she has owners and I suppose they must care for her to come looking although young teenagers where are their parents

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:13 pm

they are living in front of my future ex-house maybe ( the man was very interested and look exactly for a house like mine he sees if its' ok with his bank so cross fingers )

the teens mum are on holidays and they are by their own .. hum no good so I offered my help in case they have a problem . But there is also my nice neighbour who can help for his knows their mum .
Kitty is very sick and as they fear the vet says pts .. they just let it be . The food I gave will help and when they see she is in pain then they will do ther pts !!
I adviced to have maybe less cats in the future but vaccinated . They had the same problem last year with a white female and white cats are more fragile .
keep u posted as I said I would come and see Carmina . poor kitty ..bless her
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grumpymum

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:25 pm

bless her I've heardthat before about white animals in general to have more health problems GOOD LUCK with the house everything crossed for you

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:18 pm

Ta Julie, I had another call for my house .. but as the people left a vocal message on my answering machine, it was just almost full and I don't knwo who called and their number was half eaten ... so .. I hope they will call back tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I rescued a kitten tonite !   

Back to top Go down

I rescued a kitten tonite !
Page 1 of 1