Bank End Equine Rescue. Company Registration No. 06914260
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bank End Equine Rescue. Company Registration No. 06914260

Equine Forum dedicated to the rescue and rehabilitation of all equines in need

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pub not open????????

Go down 
+2
Bennie
Lorraine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lorraine

Number of posts : 1248
Registration date : 2008-09-17

pub not open???????? Empty
PostSubject: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:16 pm

Wanna come round mine for a drink?
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

Number of posts : 2535
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:43 pm

What do u have ?? Dandelion ?
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 10:51 pm

As I think I don't like it lol!
Back to top Go down
toad22

toad22

Number of posts : 1499

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:02 pm

That would be nice Lorraine, prob is still cant drink Evil or Very Mad Another 5 days untill the bar is open! If you want to run it u can until the weekend!
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 pm

ohhh BAR is CLOSED DEB ??? omg so you won't serve me a cold beer .. ? with a big straw ??

And Lorraine is gone at the mo ...so I think am gonna die ..

But But .. I just had a good lil bottle of white wine so I can wait Suspect clown a lil
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:15 pm

blummin eck, cant get the staff these days. I wont run the bar thanks deb, if someone says the wrong thing they are more than likely gonna get their drink on their head. Its one job i dont want to ever try. Sorry.

Bene how do you know you dont like dandelion wine, have you ever tried it?

affraid drunken geek flower pale Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:27 pm

he he !!!

Dandelion is " pissenlit" over here .. we defo eat it in salad and love it but yep to be honnest I never tried .. just think I won't like cause i don't like wine from plants lool
But as I don't wanna die stupid lol .. what does it taste like ?

And so... whose gonna give us the pink stuff if noone takes care of the bar drunken Sad

OPEN THAT BAR PWEAZZZZZZE Embarassed bounce drunken bom
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:31 pm

Dandelion wine tastes like nectar, so sweet, and of orange. Its very moorish.
Pissenlit sounds a good name, over here there is a saying, 'if you pick the dandelion, you wet the bed'. affraid
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:37 pm

he he .. really ? so u will have to send me some of that nectar as I like orange flavour .. do you know COINTREAU ? it is a famous liquor 40 ° made with oranges

ps: moorish is what ?

and yep you are right he he as pissenlit can also mean " wet your bed : pisse au lit " lol!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 pm

moorish is tasty, once you have some you want more.

Hey i can read french haha

Who needs alcohol in Debs bar ey? pmsl well it was the dandelions lol
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

Number of posts : 203
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:44 pm

nnoooo not open affraid i NEED a drink!
we have a terrible weekend the house we were buying got a really poor report from the surveyor Shocked spoke to the vendor who said he would come down £10,000 on the condition we did no more investigations and completed by the 1/5 Shocked surveyor said we would need at least £20,000 to safe guard the work he strongly suspected would need doing.
spoke to estate agent and sent an extract from survey report as requested and now vendor has refused to sell to us Evil or Very Mad i am gutted but it makes you wonder what he was trying to hide.he will have to hope that the next purchasers dont have a full survey done like us
i will have to call the schools in the morning and let them all know as we had registered them for the new schools
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:47 pm

Yep, I think u need a lil drink to smoothen all that Hey Ho .. don't worry and join us for a non drinking nite .. just in dreams AM in the Grand Canyon and so thursty pale geek No
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:49 pm

ok heyho, this calls for drastic action, i will pick the lock on the bar door, (well its getting cold sitting outside chatting).
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:51 pm

how about a very cold,very large long island tea?? thanks bennie
BTW you look like you had a fab time on your hols
who is up for a lock in tonight? i'm in the mood to get off my trolley
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:52 pm

go on lorraine i'll keep look out Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:55 pm

ok we are in, but be quiet, no smashing glasses when they are empty. Wink
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:57 pm

oh ok i promise i'll be oooopppsssssssss sorry!!
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 11:59 pm

sshhhhh, ssshhhttttoooooooooooooooop m m m maykin shhhhhhhhhooooooo mmmuusshh nnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooisssssse. drunken
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:03 am

pub not open???????? YorkApril2009037
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:04 am

jeez lorraine how long you been in here and what have you been drinking????
i'll have two of whatever she's been drinking its catch up time i think What a Face
Back to top Go down
hey ho

hey ho

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:06 am

so thats what the pub looks like in daylight Razz no wonder i can never give anybody directions drunken
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:09 am

You lot arent gonna believe this, i am absolutely pissing myself with laughter and so is my other half.................

i asked bennie to put this photo on here for me and i was going to tell you a story but now i have two stories to tell you. rofl xxxx
Back to top Go down
Bennie

Bennie

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am

drunken Tis a chateau BAR !!!! yooooppppprrrck

Wanna drink from up here me .. there is such a nice double view .. hic !! bounce
geek
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:12 am

So, lol! on my weekend in York, the landlady told us about the four bars to visit. I thought she was talking about pub bars, so imagine how i felt when i arrived at the beautiful place in that photo (scroll back to take another peep), its called Micklegate Bar. I hope this is correct all you yorkshire people. I thought it was a bar not a blummin gateway!!!!!!!! lol! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lorraine

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? EmptyTue Apr 21, 2009 12:15 am

and the next story is that i asked other half just now to confirm it was Micklegate bar and told him what i was doing, he clicked a button and lo and behold accessed all my photos with a couple of clicks so now i can post pictures on here, yey. (i think) Its taken me months to find out how to do it!!!!!!!!!

Goodness i need to drink more water. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pub not open????????   pub not open???????? Empty

Back to top Go down

pub not open????????
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next